Saturday, July 2, 2011

Wallpainting in progress 4.

Acrylics on Canson Figueras paper.
The first layers. The spraycan with water makes it easy for me to blend the colors. I like the strokes of the paint though.  
Hedgehog in progress. Acrylics on Canson Figueras paper.
I always liked albino animals, so there are a few of them in the painting. Because I only have 3 days for each painting/panel it looks kind of rough, but it's important for me that I finish the whole wall completely before I will add more details. 

Twin Owls. Acrylic on Canson Figueras paper.
I already wanted to make a painting of the owltwins (see this post) so it was fun to paint them.
Now I'm moving on to panel 5 and 6. The values of the colors need to be the same everywhere, so I'm curious about how everything will look all together. In the first painting I used a lot of green but I love the beige, brown and orange colors to give it a vintage look. Maybe I have to take away a bit of the bright orange...

Keep an eye on the blog, I will post frequently.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good =) Can't wait to see all the finals together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how it'll turn out! You're an amazing artist!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. iris van herpen heeft een expo in het centraal museum utrecht, was daar toevallig was een leuke expo. x

    ReplyDelete