Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011, yes!

Painted bracelet. Acrylic on wood, finished with a varnish.  For a 13 years old girl in France. I will update a little movie about the bracelet soon.
~

 A little swan stamp i made out of a gum.
2011 makes me think about my illustration business. I made some goals for myself because i feel like i could finish more paintings and drawings than last year. I listened to a lot of podcasts about marketing, which was very helpful: www.marketing-mentor.com and i love to listen to other illustrators: http://escapefromillustrationisland.com/podcast/
Byebye dummy! My Moleskine sketchbook is on her way to the U.S.A. I send it by UPS...
I have to edit my text here. Don't send anything with UPS. They have a really bad service! It was there one week later. I called like a million times with the client-service... They don't give you back your money and they also won't call you back, even when they say they will. UPS is a bad company. Now you know!

Together with Roland Pupupin i made a little movie about the sketchbook. I will update it later.

2 comments:

  1. u started the year with so much energy, it makes me feel motivated. tons of xox and good wishes my friend,
    pd. everything in this post looks great

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fantastic start to the year! I need this

    ReplyDelete