Friday, May 23, 2014

'Emerge' illustration & feature Peaxs


 
Emerge.
Acrylics, oilpaint on Arches hotpress watercolourpaper.
14,9 x 21 cm / 5,51" x 8,27"
Available: €110,00 / $150,66
 
I started this painting a few months ago, but it was just a plain boring black and white pencil drawing. I decided to add a mix of colours just to practise.
Layer 1: pencil.
Layer 2: acrylics.
Layer 3: Oils. 

 This work  reminds me of Never Neverland because of the colours and the face between leaves and I would like to make a few variations of the same painting.



 I like the little white dots in her eyes, so this is something I'm going to take to the next one.
 
I'm featured on PEAXS! An inspirational platform for marketing people, event agencies but also for users who want to see some new locations, event specials or artists.  
Take a look: www.peaxs.de



No comments:

Post a Comment