I'm moving next month. I've been thinking about my new workspace for weeks now and how I can improve it. Just moving my boring old whiteboard with the ugly magnets wasn't an option.
So I upgraded it!
- Old whiteboard
- Magnets (maybe you have some ugly ones laying around)
- A sanding machine
- Gold effect: Schmincke pale gold powder with Amsterdam gel medium.
(Gold paint will do the trick too)
- Washi tape (bought it in Japan!)
- Window corners (hardware store got them. I also saw them at the artsupplies store.)
1. Sand your frame.
2. Cut your washi tape and put it on each corner.
3. Glue the window corners on top.
4. Paint the top of your magnets.
5. Yeay, ready!
While I was surfing around I saw another cool idea for atelier / workspace / office.
You could paint a whole wall or furniture with whiteboard paint.