I made my website with CargoCollective. I really recommend this online designing program especially for creative people who want to show their portfolio in an easy way. I can't tell you how happy I am with this new website.
- Just by one click you'll see all my work together on one page. There will be no longer a long scrollbar.
- Easy navigation. Personally, I don't like to wait for images to load.
- My contact has a seperated from my artwork by a button on top. So much better than a list of words where people have to search for my contact.
- It's very easy to update on Cargo Collective. They make a thumbnail for you and you can also select the time and year when you made your artwork.
- By clicking on the tag under a photo, for example: "fashion illustration" you will get all those images. If you want to see all, you click 'view all'.
- Videos can be uploaded easy. I love the way how everything moves when you click on one image. Wordpress had always trouble with this.
When you click on an image the other images move. This is the final cover for Jay Swanson. I changed little things like the eyes and the colors to give it more depth!
Here is another website by my fellow illustrator Mijke Coebergh from Rotterdam. I really like her style.http://www.mijkecoebergh.nl/ She has another template.